Friday, July 15, 2005

Yesterday was Mac evangelism day.

I gave my PowerPoint presentation in class on "Innovative Features of MacOS X." It was really cool to hear the collective, "Wow," when I showed them the video of Exposé. And Fast User Switching. And the Dashboard.

I know Fast User Switching was taken from Windows, but it's much more elegantly implemented in MacOS X, and I said that in my presentation too.

At the end of the class, the teacher asked for any comments on anything, and at least three people said they liked my presentation the best. I felt cool.

And the guy who said he sold Sean John clothing from the trunk of his car was a little creepy. I didn't really like him before, but now I really, really don't like him.

Then, at work, I told a co-worker about my iPod Shuffle and he wants one now. I even let him touch it. I deserve commission.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home