Thursday, February 02, 2006

MySpace

I've finally given up and started a MySpace. Actually, Renee gave up for me and made it.

But I've started using it a little. The interface is crap. The templates are crap. But everyone is on it. Most people anyway.

I'm trying to find *some* way to make it not look like a piece of crap, but not having any success. And I don't feel like expending any time and actually coding stuff myself. This is my main blog and I spend my time here. Everything else just links here. Except for my MySpace. And ignore the last month and a half when I didn't spend any time here.

So yeah, I don't have any friends on it yet, but I'm looking for people and requesting that they be my friend. I miss people. Moving away from everyone, dropping out of college, and having kids kind of kills your social life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home