Monday, February 19, 2007

So it's been forever...

...since I've posted here. Or anywhere. My son's hair is so long now that my profile picture makes it look like he's in the military. You know, like, if they drafted one year olds.

I really should be sleeping since I have calculus in the morning, but I just feel like I should update. I know my blog has taken a very non-personal tone as of late, and I miss actually posting stuff even though it never was terribly personal.

We've taken the first steps towards putting my daughter into school. We're strongly considering homeschooling. We do not want our kids put into the public education system, but the only thing is that private school takes money. So we're doing what we can. We've been living off of my salary alone for the last two years but my wife has a job now so things are a little easier financially.

I still find myself missing the past. I gained thirty pounds after my son was born and it hasn't gone anywhere. I have cravings to play floor hockey but I have no idea where people would play here. I got excited about a roller skating rink posting about their hockey league, but I did some research and found out the players have to be in full gear to play and skates are necessary. I'm not a fan of skating... or falling. I like to run around (read: cherry pick) and pop the puck into the goal once in a while when it's passed to me. I am not hardcore, but it was fun for the years that I did it at church.

Anyway, yeah. Time for bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home