Saturday, August 21, 2004

I'm feeling random.

Last night, Renee and I watched Ella Enchanted (my second job is Hollywood Video so I get rentals free and a week before they come out). It was an okay kids' movie.

Then today, we went and got Renaissance's pictures done. The girl who took the pictures was kind of unsure of herself and was a little offended when Renee asked if we could get certain poses with certain props. I had to ask if she could zoom out so we could see the actual prop (a bench) instead of just a little white thing in the corner with her hand on it. We went to the Short Pump Town Center and I saw the new iPods at the Apple Store. I think they're a little better than the old 3G models, but I guess I'm just not a big fan of the actual click wheel. I kind of think I'd like it better if you just tapped the trackpad and it performed the function (but then it'd probably be hard to keep it from clicking). I don't know. I don't get paid to design stuff.

I forgot I'd signed up for the Roper mailing list. Roper is Reese Roper's new band. They're going to have audio samples of their music on their web site either just tonight, or they're just being made available starting tonight (Update [Aug. 21, 10:20 p.m.]: Looks like they'll be up for good. Sounds awesome. Check it out.). Either way, that'll happen at 10 p.m. EST and I'll be listening.

And then to finish my day, I'll be working at Hollywood Video at 11 p.m. Tonight is inventory, so I'll be there until about 4 a.m. Fun fun. At least I don't have to wear the purple shirt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home