Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I hate Internet slumps...

I feel so... bored right now.

Every once in a while, I get like this -- where I can't come up with *anything* to do online and my favorite sites aren't updating very frequently.

I guess I'll give an update.

I registered for my next class at college, and it's paid for. I'll get an "A" for my current course and that'll get paid for, too. I'm thinking of getting an old iBook for college, which should help me out since I could do homework on my breaks at work.

Renaissance has the tickle pox. It's "chicken pox" from her vaccine, but it's really mild and she should be over it soon. She just acts really happy unless she's tired (which is normal), but when you touch her tummy, she laughs a lot.

Mason is growing. Renee told me tonight that he's 12 inches long, her uterus is the size of a soccer ball, and he weighs one pound.

I can't think of anything else right now, so I guess that's about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home