Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Our New Lawnmower Is Awesome

I'm so happy that I can finally mow a lawn again. I know that sounds crazy, and it is, but it has been so long since we've actually had a lawn (roughly four years).

I've spent a few hours outside today raking (so... many... leaves). I think there's at least two years worth of pine needles/leaves in our yard. I mowed the patches of grass, too.

Now, we need to pick up all the crap I raked up (and finish raking... that'll take forever) and plant grass seed. I know I'm a dork, but I have a lawn and that's cool.

Oh, and since our lawn is so tiny, we got a Craftsman Reel Mower. It's cheaper than a gas-powered mower and we don't have to pay for gas (cheap = good). The blades sharpen themselves, so all we have to do is keep it clean and oiled. It rolls so easy (once you get it going). I'd even venture to say it rolls like butter.

Anyway, Renee dyed her hair red and it looks pretty good. She tried to streak it, but it just looked like the sides were dyed and her bangs and the back of her head were still dark. So she dyed it all.

I... guess we're going to Target now? But not before I put on deodorant. Off I go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home