Sunday, August 22, 2004

Sleeping In

So last night, Renee tried to stay awake until I got home. Needless to say, it didn't work. She let me get a four hour nap yesterday which is the only reason I could stay awake until 5 a.m. I think she ended up falling asleep at 3 a.m. She's still in bed, and Renaissance just went to her crib for her lunch, after which she'll probably fall asleep again for her afternoon nap.

So far today, I've watched Fairly Odd Parents (the episodes with the abominable snowman (a.k.a. hunky pizza guy) and Chompy the Goat) and now I'm just kind of listening to Clean Sweep on TLC. I'm discovering that it takes some time for certain things to update in my Blogger, but I guess I'll just have to deal with it. It'd be so much more fun if I could just see what I changed instantly.

Update [Aug. 23, 7:13 p.m.]: I figured out how to get things to update yesterday. And I feel dumb. But problem solved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home