Thursday, September 23, 2004

I miss home...

But I get a three day weekend soon. I just need to keep telling myself that.

I think we sold Renee's car. My friend hasn't seen it yet, but he just wants a car to drive in the winter. This will be the first time any of my friends has come to "see me", even though it's technically to get a car.

And since I'm cheap, I guess I won't be quitting my job at Hollywood Video just yet. There's no way I'll be driving there from our new place, but I still have a little time to quit. And I can rent some free movies for when they're here. So that should be cool.

Okay, well I'm gonna play some games now...

3 Comments:

At Thursday, September 23, 2004 10:19:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just quit hollywood! they want to take you away from me on your days off! they suck! we can afford movies now hehe

 
At Friday, September 24, 2004 5:16:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL yeh I hate paying for movies now... but working for HV sucked... bad... heh.

Now... how long till nate kills the car... LOL

I miss my old civic though... was such a nice little car... cept the auto transmission.

 
At Friday, September 24, 2004 2:06:00 PM, Blogger Lint Monkey said...

An automatic transmission is the best thing a car can have... well, second to an integrated iPod. Or a computer in the console.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home