Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Phil of the Future looks really stupid...

Tomorrow is our last day of being broke. We've struggled to make it, but we did. I was kinda depressed on Monday because I realized that I'd screwed up with the checkbook balancing... again. But anyway, I don't like talking about money. Especially when I don't have it.

My training at my new job is going nicely and I will hopefully be certified to run the tools by myself on or around Sunday.

It's been cool living here, but I'm done with it. I don't hate this place like I did our first apartment, but I am sort of apathetic towards it. I want to like where we live. I want a home instead of a "house". I realize our next apartment still won't be home, since we're planning on leaving there in about two years, but I still think it will feel more like home.

(And I want a home built at least in the 1990's).

So now I'm looking at colleges to go to and I'm interested in the University of Richmond. I ordered a brochure, so we'll see where that goes. I guess it'll be about another year before I can get back into school. I hope wherever I end up going, my credits from my prior college experience will transfer.

*sigh* Anyway, as you can tell, right now there is a lot of wishing, wanting, hoping, and waiting. I feel like I'm in purgatory (yes, I've been watching too much Dead Like Me and this thought is brought to you by the episode titled "In Escrow"). I'm a dork.

Also, as some of you may know, I'm really bad at titles. So from now on, if I can't think of an applicable title for my blog entries, I will use semi-random words, or whatever is on my mind at the time. See above.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home