Monday, September 20, 2004

First Post Written (Mostly) From Work...

I'm so tired. Not so much sleepy tired, but my feet and legs hurt really bad. I guess that happens when you work 36 hours in three days and your job doesn't involve sitting.

On a happier note, I have Monday and Tuesday off.

My life is pretty boring. Most of my time is taken up by my job and it feels more annoying right now since this is the first "three day week" I've ever worked here. Only three more hours to go, though, and then I'll be on my way home.

So my plan for tomorrow is to balance my checkbook and finally get groceries. Renee and I bought some clothes but we've been starving ourselves the past three days. We haven't had time to get food.

Anyway, weekend, here I come...

Note: Sometimes when I have some spare time on my break at like 5 a.m., I'll write an entry on my PDA, but I don't want to post from the computers at work because they track everything and I don't want random IT people reading my blog. So I'll change the date and time to when it was actually written, and not when I posted it. Please don't get confused. Everything is normal. Don't panic. Blah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home