Thursday, March 17, 2005

Just saw...

...The Notebook. It was better than I expected. I was picking on the beginning, but shortly thereafter, it got really good.

Two complaints: the music in the rain scene when they're in the boat is way overdone, and the movie is rated PG-13 for "Some Sexuality." There is blatant nudity, people. I hate the rating system.

But other than that, Renee and I bawled our eyes out. It's not really a "chick flick." I recommend it to everyone.

Renaissance has been sick for the last few days. I think she's almost over it now. It's so sad to hear her pathetic coughy voice. The poor kid couldn't even cry, but she's getting back into the swing of things. However, now my throat feels funny and my nose won't stop running.

Well, now it's time for Renee and I to dream about getting a house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home