Tuesday, March 08, 2005

RIP LG VX3100

Last week, Renaissance broke my phone. This brings her tally to three.

Three phones broken in sixteen months. I needed a phone with speakerphone anyway, but my goodness. Luckily, Renee and I only spent $20 on our two phones over a year ago. She broke Renee's phone a while ago, so we started using my old phone for Renee -- which Renaissance quickly proceeded to drop and now the screen doesn't work. It can still make and receive calls, though.

Then, she drooled all over the contacts for the battery on my phone and it can't charge anymore. It died slowly.

So, I'm looking at the Motorola V265 for Verizon. I'd really like the Motorola A630 for T-Mobile, but our contract doesn't expire with Verizon until this December and we like Verizon's coverage (and hate their phones).

Also, I don't want to spend money. I want to be saving for college. Grr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home