Sunday, May 15, 2005

Ahh, questions...

Since I've been reading the Apocrypha lately, but only focusing on the Book of Adam, and with the recent Real ID stuff, I decided to do a little focusing on end times tonight.

I see one major reason why the Book of Adam is not in the Bible. Adam and Eve die in like every other chapter, but Hebrews 9:27 states that everyone can only die once.

Which leads me to Edgar Cayce. I've been interested in him for years, and one of the things I remember about him is that he was a devout Christian and he read the Bible continuously, I think at least once a year. He did not believe in reincarnation but in the course of his readings, he mentioned it and he decided to reread the Bible, thinking specifically about reincarnation. Supposedly, nothing contradicted it. Did he skip Hebrews 9:27?

In doing some research for this post, I see that Cayce also believed that Jesus was reincarnated 30 times before He became "the Christ." (Source)

Why do spiritual matters have to be so complicated?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home