Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Quote of the Day, etc.

"Tha's right! Get yo' eat on!"

Commentary: Does this person have a way of eating that is inherently cooler than mine? Because as far as I knew, it was just... eating.

While I was collecting URLs for this post, there was a dude on MTV Cribs showing his bedroom and saying that this was where he "gets his sleep on." I really just don't get it. Why can't I be cool enough to get *my* sleep on? All my life, I've just been sleeping.

My thingie shipped today, and it's being shipped via UPS which is weird. I selected free shipping. It must be because they're five days late in getting my order out. But it looks like they're late with everyone's orders. This thing was supposed to ship on April 28th, then May 5th, and now it says May 10th. I wonder what was going on. But anyway, in a few days, I'll be listening to podcasts in the car. Sweet.

So far, I've been listening to Richard Vobes, Maccast, The Bitterest Pill, The Wizards of Technology, MAKE, Slashdot Review, Your Mac Life, and One Minute Tip.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, May 19, 2005 8:02:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very glad to have you as a listener! Stay subcribed!

Best regards!


MisterMarc
http://www.wizardsoftechnology.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home