Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I'm turning into a super cheap Nintendo fanboy.

I've just undergone about two hours of brainwashing while watching G4's "live" (time shifted by five hours) coverage of E3.

I want a Nintendo Revolution so bad. I know all the hype is about the Xbox 360 and the PS3, but as I've said before (I think), I don't feel comfortable playing the games generally made for those platforms in front of my kids. They're talking bad about Nintendo, but *someone* has to make games for kids!

Plus, Nintendo will make available every single game ever made for any Nintendo system available for download and playable on the Revolution. How sweet is that?! Yeah -- it's pretty sweet!

Battletoads! Starfox! Streetfighter! Solar Jetman! Super Smash Brothers! Super Smash Brothers Melee! A Boy and His Blob! All those Final Fantasy games! I hope they're cheap!

And a new version of Smash Brothers will be one of the launch titles! Yeah!

It's so hot!


Oh, and the new GameBoy is pretty cute, too. I love how it mimics the original NES controller. Nintendo is the king of nostalgia.

And the PS3 graphics make me drool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home