Monday, August 23, 2004

First Comment!

This entry is just to celebrate my first comment. Thanks, Mari!

Now I'm going to bed. I have a busy day tomorrow, what with being partially unemployed and all. And no, that's not sarcasm. I have to get my drug test done and drop a letter off at the rental office, put the decals on Renee's Honda, and a bunch of other stuff that I'll probably think of tomorrow. Night!

Update [Aug. 23, 1:52 a.m.]: I just changed my settings so you don't have to be a member to comment. I didn't think anyone would actually be commenting, so I didn't think it was a big deal. But it's easier now.

4 Comments:

At Monday, August 23, 2004 5:48:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know if you slap an SiR or VTECH decal on it'll gain 25hp! Ask nate! LOL ;)

-Nick

 
At Monday, August 23, 2004 8:29:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey There Sean! Nice blog you have here! Your daughter is so precious! And you sound like such a good daddy! Hehe... you even watch the Fairly Oddparents with her... like i do... i swear i actually saw those same episodes! LOL

Tracey

 
At Monday, August 23, 2004 6:15:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got soccer ball stickers all over the van, and Gary has the TechTV logo and the Apple logo on his mercury...we're such nerds! lol

Mari

 
At Tuesday, August 24, 2004 11:20:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha, got a car but no license or decals! :)) LOSER over here!!! LOL!Raisin the Roof!!!
Billie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home