Saturday, September 04, 2004

Late Night/Early Morning Post

I'm so tired... my eyelids are sticking to my eyes. I have to stay up until 7 a.m. because I start working the night shift today. At 7 a.m., I'll be going to bed. I've been tracking down my friends' blogs so I can put them in a bookmark folder. That way, I can just click Open in Tabs and everybody's stuff open up and I can keep up with people. So far I have Nick, Becky, and Renee. They're the only people I know of who have blogs. And Renee doesn't count, because she's my wife. I know what's going on with her anyway. It's still cool to read what she's thinking about stuff though.

I didn't get out of Hollywood Video until 12:40 a.m. tonight. That was kinda crappy. We're getting a new store director because our old one is opening up a new store. Tonight was the new store director's first closing, so things went a bit slow (i.e. he was straightening everything behind me). And I'm anal. So I didn't miss anything. Oh well, though. It was only twenty minutes longer than any other closing I've ever done. Maybe ten, but I'm whiny.

I'm gonna... walk... over here now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home