Sunday, August 29, 2004

Hollywood Video, etc.

I'm so worn out. I'm not sure why, though. Last night at Hollywood Video I felt like I was constantly running around and time went by really fast. All I was doing was straightening stuff and ringing up customers. And then restocking candy, popcorn, and soda, then mopping and vacuuming. Then I was done.

Hollywood Video's got a cool thing going on now called MVP (Movie Value Pass). It's a better deal than Blockbuster's thing for $24.99, so check it out at your local Hollywood Video. (That sounds almost like a commercial).

Last night, Renee and I watched Real Women Have Curves. So not a guy movie. It was cool until she got all "hey I'm a woman, let me take off my clothes". I liked the repressed spanish speaking girl and I wanted her to go to college. Not take off her clothes.

Well anyway, this is my last day before I start my real job. Renee's sleeping and Renaissance is eating. And I want to be sleeping, but I don't want to waste the day. So here I am, blogging. Oh, Renaissance just finished her bottle, so I guess I'm gonna watch TV with her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home