Saturday, January 22, 2005

My Mousepad is Blue

Describe yourself using one band and song titles from that band

Created by naw5689 and taken 9660 times on bzoink!

Choose a band/artist and answer only in song TITLES by that band:Five Iron Frenzy
Are you male or female:You Can't Handle This
Describe yourself:Me Oh My
How do some people feel about you:Most Likely to Succeed
How do you feel about yourself:These Are Not My Pants
Describe your ex girlfriend/boyfriend:Pre-Ex-Girlfriend
Describe your current girlfriend/boyfriend:I Feel Lucky
Describe where you want to be:Oh, Canada
Describe what you want to be:Sweet Talkin' Woman
Describe how you live:Farsighted
Describe how you love:Get Your Riot Gear
Share a few words of wisdomShut Up

Create a Survey | Search Surveys | Go to bzoink!

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 26, 2005 6:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You want to be a sweet talkin' woman?

You know, it's been a few years since I've heard anyone mention Five Iron Frenzy. ... I miss you sometimes.

-B

 
At Thursday, January 27, 2005 1:52:00 AM, Blogger Lint Monkey said...

A sweet talkin' woman is the best kind of woman to be. =)

 
At Friday, January 28, 2005 1:36:00 AM, Blogger Lint Monkey said...

Oh, and 5Fe broke up last year. It was sad, but it was kind of their time to go. Maybe I'll write an entry on it later tonight when I have more time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home