Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Hmm...

For some reason, my last post never went through when I wrote it. I'm wondering if it's because it had HTML in it.

Renee's at work right now. She was on call and ended up having to go in. Usually when she's on call, she doesn't have to work.

Winters are weird without snow, but for some reason I don't miss it. It's probably because time is going by so fast and it doesn't feel like it should be snowtime yet.

The people I graduated with will be graduating from college in a few months and that really weirds me out. But it doesn't weird me out that I have a kid... Or that she's practicing walking backwards right now. I don't have any regrets for the way my life is going, I just wish I'd had the time/money to go back to school sooner. Maybe that sounds like a regret, but it's not.

Now Renaissance is giving me invisible presents. I don't know where she gets her personality, but I'm glad she's a little weird. Everyone needs a little weirdness in themselves. Umm... even if it means walking around holding a clean diaper on your butt...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home