Wednesday, March 30, 2005

"It's a good thing."

Finally got some time to actually post. Now, back to Martha Stewart (who was parodied on Between the Lions today, as Molly Stewpot, and it was actually pretty funny... yelling at the crew, and then realizing the camera was rolling, etc.).

Anyway, she (the real Martha) has the most awesomest refrigerator I have ever seen! I explained it to Renee, and she wasn't impressed, but this fridge was brushed metal and went with the whole decor of her kitchen and it was just a big drawer! That's awesome! I don't want a big, ugly fridge... I want a drawer, too. Martha, you have inspired me.

Renee and I are on the last episode of Dead Like Me, and we're very sad about it. From the Message Board, it doesn't sound like Showtime will be making another season. And the way things are going, it seems as though they tried to tie up all loose ends by the end of the second season.

Seriously, if anyone reading this has not seen this amazing show, please rent (or buy) the DVD of Season 1, and do whatever you can to see the episodes from Season 2. Probably anyone who knows me would be shocked that I like this because of the "extensive vocabulary" of the characters, but dude... this show is so... refreshing. It really does have a good moral (enjoy life because you're only alive for a little while, and then you get hit with a toilet seat). And, while I wouldn't repeat what they say, the foul language really does help the show move along -- they're dead, they don't care if people think they're vulgar.

But read the reviews from other people at Amazon. They're more eloquent than me.

Well, since I just woke up, I'm going to eat my other griddlecake thing. It's my new culinary obsession.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home