Friday, March 18, 2005

*sniffle*

I'm so sick of being sick. I can't believe my little daughter has been such a trooper, because I am incredibly whiny.

I've been getting reacquainted with the Internet these past two days. RSS is awesome, and I want to add a few things to my blog, but it probably won't happen for a while (or ever).

Our new phones have been ordered, I assume. I faxed the order sheet back to the dude, but I emailed him and have still not received a response. Would it kill you to hit Reply and actually answer a question for once?

But anyway, I'm excited. It'll be my first phone with a color screen and Get It Now capability (which I hate, but it's semi-modern). It's a flip phone that you don't have to open to see who's calling (awesome!). Plus, it's a Motorola, which I've wanted ever since I saw Nick's StarTac years and years ago. Oh, and two phones for free doesn't hurt, either. Gotta love corporate discounts.

I think Renee and I are consistently at least five years behind in technology. Except for our DV camcorder and 5.1 megapixel camera. Our newest computer is four years old (with a broken monitor). I want wireless Internet pretty badly, but what we've got isn't horrible. I'd be about sick of it if my PowerBook screen worked, but since it doesn't, it just sits on top of the entertainment center anyway.

Well, I'm rambling now. I went to bed at 6 a.m. this morning and woke up at 9 a.m. Yuck. I eventually fell back asleep, but I'm starving right now. I'm gonna go eat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home