Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Greenland is icy and Iceland is greeny.

Bleh. I'm so bored.

There's a commercial for sour cream on TV. Mmm. I love that stuff.

Renee and I got all our W-2s, etc. so we're going to start doing our taxes tomorrow. It's kind of depressing how much (or how little) we made last year, but when you add in how much credit card debt we accumulated, it matches what we made in 2003. At least we're consistent?

And have a burning hatred of credit cards.

I sent an email to one of my old co-workers. I'm curious to see what things were like after I left. Also, I want to know if she's still stuck there. She still hasn't responded, though.

Renaissance amazes us. Renee posted a list of all of the recent things Renaissance is doing. She's so cute when she nods and shakes her head.

I took a picture of her today and she immediately ran around to see the Sidekick's screen and when she saw herself, she pointed at it and said, "Awww." She's spent about 75% of her awake time today looking at a People magazine. Now she's looking at a book with babies dressed up as different animals and she went, "Awww," and laid her head on the page while making a kissy sound.

Well, anyway. I have to go get some water boiling for dinner. Mmmacaroni. And cheese.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home