Monday, April 25, 2005

I left noseprints on Juicy Fruit...

I love the smell of a fresh electronic device.

Also, I finally got a clue and realized that my most wanted feature of Blogger is built right into Google and I'm amazed that it took me this long to think of it. I even emailed Google about it and they said something to the effect of, "We've considered it and it may be included at some point."

They could've been nice and helped me think of this before!

Okay, I wanted a way to search for certain keywords within blog entries. Just clicking the links in your own profile to find people who may or may not have included the same interests in their profiles is not powerful enough to find interesting content. I wanted to find the people who are actually *writing* about the stuff I'm interested in.

So here it is -- Google this: "site:blogspot.com (search term)"

That's all it was! And I already knew that!

Grr.

I've been searching for good podcasts and all I've found so far is crap.

I also wasted about an hour and a half of my life watching crappy vlogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home