Thursday, April 14, 2005

I like daylight savings time.

I didn't really appreciate the weather in Virginia until last year when I used to walk around the building on my lunch break at my last job. It was always so pretty out, even when it was pouring rain. Now that time has been adjusted, I get that same summer feeling.

Renee, Renaissance, and I went up to New York to surprise my parents with the latest news: Renee is pregnant again.

We went to my mom's work without telling her we'd be there. We set Renaissance loose from behind a little partition and she walked out in front of my mom's desk. Her boss asked, "Whose little girl are you?" and my mom stood up and said, "She looks... like Renaissance," and was a bit confused. Then, Renee and I came out from behind the wall and my mom got all excited and didn't even notice the shirt Renaissance was wearing. On the back, it said, "I have BIG news," and on the front, it said, "I'm going to be a big sister!" But we pointed it out to her and quickly showed her the ultrasound pictures of our new little addition.

We've already got the names picked out for a boy and a girl, so we're just waiting to find out which it is. As soon as we get the ultrasound pictures scanned, I'll put them up on my Buzznet.

Chrissy, a girl I graduated with, and her twins have been staying with us for the last few days. We went to the zoo together and it was really fun. The next day, they went to Chuck E. Cheese with Renee's playgroup, but I had to sleep. I hear they had a really fun time there, too.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 20, 2005 10:38:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god! Congrats! =)

-B

 
At Wednesday, April 20, 2005 11:47:00 PM, Blogger Lint Monkey said...

Thanks. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home