Saturday, April 23, 2005

Life is Random

...been playing with Juicy Fruit for the last few hours, learning little tips from various web sites (e.g. triple-clicking Play/Pause takes you to the first track in your playlist).

I broke it once and had to do a restore, but it's back to normal. I was trying to find a way to put a bunch of music on it, then delete the music from the computer and just add a few more tracks. I'll keep trying.

Oh, and this sounds kind of ghetto, but I bought a four-port powered USB hub at a yard sale today, so I don't have to spend $30 on a shuffle dock. A USB hub was a better idea anyway, and at 1/15 the price of a dock, I'm not complaining. The thing looks brand new.

So now I just need to wait for the FM transmitter to get here so I can get full use out of little Juicy Fruit. Such a cute name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home