Wednesday, April 27, 2005

No, no, no, no...

I just heard Don't Phunk with My Heart on the radio in the car.

Only it was the radio edit: Don't Ph-mess with My Heart.

I'll admit, when I heard them introducing the video on VH1 the other morning I was pretty shocked, but that was because the VJ didn't enunciate *at all*. For all I know, he actually did curse on TV. As soon as I saw the video info pop up on the screen, I was cool though. "Phunk" is the Black Eyed Peas' word. It's their thing. When I heard their old CD was called "Elephunk", I most certainly was not thinking "Elef***".

But they're a radio station and they don't want irate listeners with kids in the car, etc. who don't know the title of the song. But they could at least edit it a little better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home