Friday, May 20, 2005

"Hammer my bones on the anvil of daylight."

Usually, I like keeping my topics unreferenced, but I feel compelled to say that today's topic is from E-Pro by Beck. Ta-da.

I keep viewing my life as a blog and telling myself, "Ooh! I'll blog that later!" but then I forget most of what happened. I do remember that one of my co-workers told me that I have a beautiful family. That was cool.

I borrowed the three original Star Wars movies from another co-worker. I'll watch those soon.

Last night, Renee finally saw Pirates of Silicon Valley. I've been trying to get her to see this movie for the last four years. But now I need to watch it with her so I can explain what's going on (but she did know what a blue box is, so she gets some credit -- also she dislikes Steve Ballmer).

Our phones suck. For some reason, when you call someone, all they hear is very thick static, but you can hear them fine. So our phones are basically unusable, and we need to take them to the local Verizon place. Fun.

And lastly, don't panic, Vanilla's in control with the flexible mic grip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home