Wednesday, May 04, 2005

"Lit a fire under my assets..."

I just downloaded Skype and I've been playing with it for a little bit, but with no one to call, it's kinda dull (and, uh, also when I don't have anything to say). When Renee and I get a house and want a landline, we'll definitely go through Skype, though. Cheapness is awesome.

Oh, and of course, my ID is lintmonkey. Feel free to skype me.

Renaissance finally learned how to go forward on her hippo. Usually, she can only push herself backwards. Today she was going backwards and saying, "Bye bye," then going forward and saying, "Hi!" Very cute.

Renee and I decided to just start looking for a house. We figure with the cost of houses going up so quickly, it'd be more beneficial to just pay to end our lease and leave. However, we need our credit report to be updated with the new payments we've made. So we're stuck not being able to do anything for at least a month.

Oh, and I'll try to post some Nickel Creek pictures live from the show tomorrow on my Buzznet. Ooooh.

I know, no one cares. No one's heard of Nickel Creek.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home