Thursday, May 05, 2005

Mostly Geeky Crap

Ok, so I still haven't posted pictures of the Nickel Creek concert, but in its place, I made a few changes to this very page.

I added a favicon (that little picture doohickey in the address bar), so if you can't see it, you may need to clear your cache (I had to). I also finally fixed the colors of the link buttons up there (Photos, del.icio.us, etc.), but *also* added a link to my wife's blog.

And, of course, the obligatory Lint Monkey icon. W00t.

Oh, so the concert was pretty cool. It was the kind of concert that I wouldn't mind taking Renaissance to when she gets a little older. I had never seen anyone rock out on a mandolin until tonight. It was pretty cool to watch. It got pretty cold and we left early to avoid the traffic, but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home