Wednesday, June 22, 2005

True friends, they stab you in the face.

Uhh... I sat down to post, and got all ready, and then realized that I don't have anything to say.

Hmm. I guess I'll ramble.

I'm getting slightly better at Perl (I can write a pathetic loop!), but I still have no idea how to write a full-fledged awesome program. And no one cares.

Fathers' Day was pretty cool. Renee's working on a scrapbook of our family that she was doing for my gift, but it's a very time-consuming thing to do, so she's still working on it. Renaissance gave me a Blue's Clues coupon good for one kiss. I redeemed it shortly after she gave it to me. Also, she (and the people in the church nursery) made me a Fathers' Day card. Then, we went out to eat at Cici's Pizza ("All you can eat for only $3.99!").

And... I guess that's it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home