Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Yeah, it's got a hemi.

Obviously, I haven't posted in a while. I've written one entry on my PDA, but I don't think it's blog-worthy. Just a bunch of the "I'm so tired" same old stuff, cuz I wrote it at work. When I was tired.

Renaissance is playing with her bucket. She's putting the same toy in it a bunch of times. She's so cute.

Today, Renee, Renaissance, and I will be going to the park. If Renee can ever get around (I love you, Renee). I can't remember if we've ever been to this park, but it'll be cool.

Renee and I decided that maybe the best thing for Renaissance's first birthday party would be if we didn't have it at our new apartment. There will probably be over 23 people, and it's just not big enough. So we'll probably be having it at a relative's house, then invite people over if they want to see our new place (which will probably be almost everyone anyway, but at least it'll be optional).

Well, I'm gonna go finish watching Pimp My Ride. "This is out of control!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home