Wednesday, October 06, 2004

E... L... MmMm... O! E... L... M... OoOo!

Sorry I haven't posted in like a week... ish. The 36 hour weekend really kicks me in the pants. And then when I get home, I just want to watch Blue's Clues. For two days. So now I'm about to start getting ready to go back to work. Really, I just need to shave. But I also wanted to post. Priorities, right?

So Renee and I sucked it up and decided to get a new digital camera with the money from her car being sold. We got a Kodak EasyShare LS753. We're really happy with it so far. We've been struggling by with a 5-pound 1 megapixel HP digital camera for the last two or so years. Longer than that, actually. We got it for free from Renee's mom and it's served its purpose well, but we like clarity. And speed. And a camera that you can hold in one hand. So now we need to buy a faster, more powerful computer to match our camera.

Oh, and I've been looking at X10 stuff for our new place. I want it to be all geeked out. I'll have to do it slowly, and I'm just going to dip my toes in the water at first, but eventually I think it'll be really cool.

Anyway, it's about that time... the time to shave. So I must go. And shave. Woohoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home