Sunday, October 17, 2004

*yawn*

Lately I feel like I've been being my old self a little more. The other day I got up early and did some stuff around the house and thought nothing of it, but Renee was really surprised. And now I find myself thinking about weird things -- things like I used to. Science and spirituality and fun stuff like that (The Holographic Universe is a good example, but it gets more complex than that; I was going to bring my Bible to work with me to read on my break even though I always feel weird reading it in front of people in a public setting, but I forgot it). I wish I could think of an example, but I know that this stuff never comes out right anyway and it just ends up sounding really stupid and/or obvious.

I used to do this thing called "thought of the day" on my old web site, and those thoughts have stopped for a while. I thought of one the other day and it made me laugh. But it was related to work and no one would get it anyway.

I guess I just feel like my old self and that's a really good feeling. Sorry this is a really random and un-developed post... but I need to get to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home