Monday, June 27, 2005

Last Night...

...Renaissance was being a bit whiny, so Renee and I decided that I should come home early from work. Today is the day that we find out if the new baby is a boy or a girl, and we wanted Renaissance to take a short nap on Sunday, then go to bed and wake up early.

So much for that. I came home at 11:30 and she was still up. So I picked her up, held her and explained to her (again) that tomorrow was a big day and she would know whether she was getting a little brother or a little sister. She was calm for a few minutes, then started screaming to get down and was reaching for her sippy cup on the counter. When I put her down, she ran over to it and was reaching for it. So I washed it and filled it with milk, then Renee and I put her to bed. She fell asleep.

So I came home for five minutes of seeing her, and she was perfect for the rest of the night.

I'll post later today to let everyone know what the new baby is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home