Thursday, August 26, 2004

So... tired...

Renee and I are pooped. Not in the literal sense, but just tired. Very, very tired. Kings Dominion was fun but... tiring. I have never been on so many roller coasters in one day. My feet hurt. Renaissance is sleeping right now because she's pooped too. She had fun, though. We got her a Blue doll, but she hasn't been in a good mood since she didn't get a real nap. So we'll show that to her later.

Oh, but back to Dead Like Me. I know it's a lost cause trying to explain it because it always makes me look psycho. And I don't want to give too much away, so the pilot boils down to this: an 18 year old girl named George (short for Georgia) gets killed by a toilet seat falling from the destruction of MIR. They aimed for the ocean, but miscalculated a little and she was killed (this isn't exactly plausible since there were no toilet seats on MIR, but that's ok). So she dies and meets up with some people and is then turned into a grim reaper. Not the normal kind, either. In this show, grim reapers are just people who died, and are now undead, and they take people's souls before they die to make it less painful. It's really well written and like I said, the first season is on DVD so go rent it and watch it when the kid(s), if any, are asleep.

All right, well I have email to read, so, uhh... bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home