Friday, August 27, 2004

Today's Random Update

Today's been pretty boring, but I still appreciate it as the last Friday before I start my first real job. I woke up around noon because Renee let me sleep in. When I woke up, I let her take a nap until 4:30 p.m. Then I went to the post office with Renaissance to mail some more bills (I could've taken them to the rental office, but I hadn't taken a shower and there was no guarantee that anyone was there). The time between when I got back and 4:30 is a big blur. All I remember is that I watched Rugrats and Fairly Odd Parents, changed some diapers and made some bottles.

Oh, another plug: I made a Yahoo! group a while ago and finally the other day, someone attempted to join it. So I may start doing that. It's called Virginia Parents, but it's really just for parents in general. I like Renee's groups, but they're all for moms. So this is kinda like that, only for moms and dads. I don't know how it'll work out, or what will even go on, but it seemed like a good idea at the time, and even with no publicity, someone wants to join. So that's cool.

*a few minutes later*

Ok, so I just approved the only applicant. I guess the group is up and running, now.

But in other news, Renaissance just walked! Two steps! Renee's been working with her trying to get her to walk to her and it finally worked. So now Renee is putting a monkey shirt on Renaissance so we can get it on camera. Watch her not do it now. If we get it, I'll post again and put the video online.

2 Comments:

At Saturday, August 28, 2004 4:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So its just for parents in general?? You dont have to be in Virgina <--I so went blank on the spelling of that. Anywho... whats the addy? I will let Brandon know about it. He likes to talk to the girls online and I asked him yesterday if he wishes he had a group of friends like that. He said sometimes. So maybe he will be intrested. His sn is thx_1138_....something along them lines. I dont wanna put the whole thing. You know, people might stalk him :)). Sha! I am gonna hunt for it now :P
Loser

 
At Saturday, August 28, 2004 5:29:00 PM, Blogger Lint Monkey said...

The name of the group is a link in my post, but the URL is:

http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/virginiaparentsIf that link doesn't work, it does work in the post. I don't have time to test it cuz I'm in a hurry to get to work (bleh). I'm really not in the mood tonight, but such is life. Talk to you later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home