Tuesday, November 30, 2004

North Side, South Side, Let's Ride!

Right now, I'm at the library again. Renee's got Renaissance at the puzzles. She seems to like Woody from Toy Story even though she's never seen the movie.

My time lately has basically been spent at home and at work, which is okay. Renee and I are trying to lay low until we can get back on our feet. The last few months of working at GAC (my previous job) killed us financially, but things will get better.

I don't really have anything earth-shattering to say, but I don't want to abandon my blog. I wish I knew the addresses of my high school classmates' blogs if they even have any. I wonder what everyone's up to. I miss high school and how easy everything was, even though I don't regret where I am right now. I don't know if that sounds weird, but I don't think it does.

Most of Renee's family just had Thanksgiving/Christmas this last Friday. They did it just to make it easier and get everything done in one trip. I got one present which was a new pair of shoes, which is awesome. I needed some because my old left shoe was making a weird squeaky noise every time I took a step. I think it was something inside the shoe, because it was clean on the outside. I miss Airwalks, but Vans are cool, too.

I also miss having the Internet at home, but I think I'd really just rather have wireless Internet when we can afford Internet at all. It would make a lot less hassle. Wires suck, especially when you have a kid.

Right now I'm reading a book about teenage hackers. It's pretty interesting. Kind of like a Dateline special and a really easy read. I also just checked out Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them on CD. It looks interesting.

But anyway, it's time to go home or Wal-Mart or something. Hopefully I'll post again soon.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 14, 2004 7:11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm. Well, in terms of blogs, the only ones I know of are livejournals, where Noelle is polly_the_bard and Kat is kat_the_frog. I think.

In terms of everything else, merry Christmas and hugs to the tiny, adorable child.

-Becky

 

Post a Comment

<< Home