Tuesday, December 14, 2004

East Coast, West Coast, Worldwide!

So Renee and I had this great, money-saving idea to make our Christmas pictures of Renaissance. Renee dressed Renaissance in a nice, new outfit, set up sheets and moved all our lights to one side of the room and did a mini-photo shoot with her. When she was done, she was dissatisfied with the results and wanted to Photoshop a background behind her. I did some research on the Internet at work and found out how to do it, spent two and a half hours editing the photo (and Renee did one too), popped them back onto the camera card, took them to Wal-Mart and now I'm being accused of trying to make illegal copies of copyrighted photos. Wal-Mart sucks*.

So tomorrow, Renee and I need to go back to Wal-Mart (the one that was convenient to go to today, but will not be convenient tomorrow) and show them the original photos. And make nineteen more copies. I hope they're not a pain in the butt.

My brother, his wife, and daughter will be coming to visit us around New Year's, which will be awesome. Renaissance and her cousin can both walk now, so they'll both be running around our apartment wreaking havoc. It'll be so cute. The only issue we're running into is that everything is closed on New Year's, so we'll have to just rent a movie or something.

Oh, crap. The clock I've been looking at is an hour behind, so I only have fifteen minutes before I have to go pick Renee up from work. It's not a big deal, but Renaissance just finally fell asleep. I guess I'll go start packing up her diaper bag.


* But everything is cheap, so I will continue to shop there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home