Friday, December 17, 2004

Odor Destroyers: Kills Foot Odor with Baking Soda & Zinc Oxide

I was getting a pizza out of the oven and for some reason, the oven mitt was paper thin (or thinner) right on the thumb. So now I have a blister. I made it worse because as soon as I realized that I was being burnt, I couldn't decide if I should put the pizza back in the oven, or if I should set it on top. That was kind of dumb.

Renee and I have decided to get a Sidekick II from T-Mobile. That would allow us to be on the Internet wherever we want to be (as long as there's service), and it would be slightly cheaper than Internet access from the cable company.

That won't happen until probably at least the middle of January, or maybe even the end of January. We're also saving up for a new couch, but we have a slightly higher priority on the Sidekick.

So anyway, woohoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home