Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Happy Anniversary!

Today marks Renee's and my two-year anniversary. If you count the time we were dating, we've been together for five years, five months, and fifteen days. That's a lot of fives (and a one, for those counting).

Our Christmas went well. We got some awesome stuff and Renaissance seems pleased with her presents, too. We woke up at 7 a.m. and had our family Christmas, then went to Renee's cousin's house for present-opening with them and then to Renee's aunt and uncle's house.

We celebrated Renee's birthday on Christmas Eve and it was the first time we've ever really entertained family at our place of residence. I liked it a lot. It's a lot less stressful than going to a family function at someone else's house, since our place is baby-proofed and we could just let her run around (with the obvious exception of the Christmas tree). Also, it's been one of my low-priority goals since Renee and I got our first apartment.

On a geeky note, right now I'm hoping I can figure out how to get video mirroring set up on my PowerBook G4 without access to System Preferences. I'm going to try the function keys since someone thinks that might work.

But anyway, time for french toast. And donuts.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 28, 2004 11:53:00 PM, Blogger Becca said...

Congratz on the Aniversary... May the best of your time spent together be the worst of your times to come!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home